1. We believe the Scriptures to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe in the triune Godhead. The Bible makes it clear that there are three different yet wonderful revelations of the One True and Living God, yet each person is truly and wholly God.
3. We believe in God as the Creator of all things. He is all powerful, all knowing, eternal and ever present.
4. We acknowledge the Holiness and Divine Sovereignty of God.
5. We believe that eternal salvation occurs as a result of a personís genuine repentance and acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour. God provides this is a free gift to all those who would believe.
6. We believe in the Holy Spirit as the One the Lord promised and sent into the world both to convict the world of sin and to empower true believers to be good and faithful witnesses to Godís purposes and Christís glory.
7. We believe in the virgin birth, substitutional death, bodily resurrection, ascension and second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming again to judge the world. Heaven is the destiny for believers and hell the destiny for unbelievers.
9. We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit first took place on the Day of Pentecost. We are born again by the Holy Spirit, baptised by the Holy Spirit, indwelt by the Holy Spirit on the occasion of our conversion.
10. We believe that all people are born in original sin and as such are ruled by sin and depravity. They may be saved by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. They become a new creation, part of the royal priesthood and have direct access to the Heavenly Father.